RIST 2023 - 07th & 08th April 2023
PRESENTATION SCHEDULE & MEETING LINKS
(Virtual Mode - Google Meet)
Instructions to Authors:
- 10 minutes has been allotted for each paper. 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for queries and discussions.
- The Presentation has to be prepared by authors which should contain no more than 15 slides or pages.
- Animations / Videos can also be presented, keeping in mind, the total presentation time should not exceed 8 minutes.
- All authors / co-authors can join at the same time and present their work collaboratively. One author must share their screen with the prepared presentation.
- Authors and co-authors are requested to strictly adhere with the allotted time slot.
- Authors and co-authors are requested to join the meeting with their personal / official Google account 5 minutes before allotted time.
- The name of the Google account must match the authors / co-authors names. Host will allow only authors with proper names matching our records.
- Once the presentation & discussions are over, authors and co-authors can leave the meeting.
- Presentation certificates (pdf) of all authors / co-authors along with the conference proceedings (pdf) will be sent to the registered email id of authors, within 2 days after the conference.
- Authors who are unable to present online can send their recorded presentation via email to [email protected] on or before 06-04-2023. We will review and consider your request.
Conference schedule is displayed below. Authors are requested to find the schedule using their paper ID. Schedule will be slightly changed if necessary.
For any queries / clarifications related to conference presentation schedules, you can write to: [email protected]